Hi Crafty Friends!
Welcome back! Today, I’m sharing a fun birthday card featuring the Hey Birthday Chick bundle. I needed a fun, money card for one of my nieces this week and The Spot Creative Challenge #150 came at the perfect time! I’m excited to submit my chickie for the challenge.
You guys! Someone needs to take these measurements away from me!! Does this layout look familiar? It should – I shared it on Monday using three other suites of products. Well, I’m sharing it again because I love it! This fun fold is SO easy and so cute. This time, I made it into a pocket card so I can sneak some birthday money in there.
Isn’t this perfect for a 9 year old?!
Did you notice the super bright Magenta Madness twine? Yeah – I made that! If you have Stampin’ Blends, you can customize any light colored embellishment – ribbon, dots and twine – Oh my! And, of course, I needed to add some Wink of Stella! Look at the shimmer on these balloons!
I listed all of the measurements and the goodies I used listed below.
If you need any of these Stampin’ Up! supplies, or others, and you don’t have a demonstrator, I would love for you to shop with me. In the month of, February please use the Host Code below. If your purchase is over $150, don’t use the code and you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a giftie from me as a Thank You!
Measurements for the pieces in this project:
- Bermuda Bay Card Base: 5 1/2″ x 7 1/4″, scored at 4 1/4″ on the long side
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 3 1/2″ x 7 1/2″, scored at 3 3/4″ on the long side
- Basic Black Cardstock: 2 3/4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
- Magenta Madness DSP: (scratch pattern): 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Magenta Madness DSP: (scratch pattern): 2 1/2″ x 5″
- Magenta Madness DSP: (polka dot pattern): 3″ x 3 1/4″
- Basic White Cardstock (2): 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″
Stampin’ Up! supplies used for this project:
Soooo cute! Waiting for the stamp set to arrive!
Thanks so much, Yoli!! 🙂 You’re going to have fun with this one!! So fun to see you on here!!