Hi Friends! Today is an awesome day because it’s my BFFs birthday!
Happy Birthday, Amber!
I used the Friendly Gnomes stamp set to make her birthday card because she loves gnomes. Did you see the cute Galentine’s card I made her, also?
How sweet is this little lady?! I pulled out the adorable Butterfly Kisses 6″ x 6″ DSP stack and my Stitched with Whimsy dies to add a fun touch to this card. My Pool Party ink shading was easily created with my Small Blending Brush. Be sure to shade lightly on the side where you’re going to stamp your flower cluster so that you can easily color over the blue. It’s hard to see in the picture but I even added Wink of Stella to the balloon for extra shimmer!
I also added some stamping and DSP to the inside and I rarely do that! It’s super cute, though!
I hope you enjoyed today’s inspiration!
If you’d like to order any of these Stampin’ Up! supplies, or others, and you don’t have a demonstrator, I would love for you to shop with me. In the month of March, please use the Host Code below. If your purchase is over $150, don’t use the code and you’ll get the Stampin’ Rewards PLUS a giftie from me as a Thank You!
Measurements for the pieces in this project:
- Fresh Freesia Card Stock (CS) – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″; score at 4 1/4″ on the long side
- Fresh Freesia Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Parakeet Party DSP (inside card) – 1/2″ x 4″
- Basic White CS (front of card – die cut) –
- Basic White CS (inside of card) – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Basic White CS – additional scrap for stamping gnome & balloon – fussy cut images