Pink is usually one of the last colors I gravitate towards but this year’s In Color, Polished Pink, makes me so happy! It looks amazing paired with just about any color you could want to pair it with. I layered the vellum over a piece of Basic White card stock to make the color really pop!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed today’s card!
If you don’t have a Demonstrator and would like any of the Stampin’ Up! supplies I used on this card, or others, I would love for you to shop with me. In the month of, July please use the Host Code below and you’ll receive happy mail from me!
The Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper Sale is happening NOW! From July 1st – August 2nd, select Designer Series Paper packs are 15% off!
Shop now and grab your favorites!
- Sales Period: July 1st – August 2nd, 2021
- There is no limit to how many packages of DSP that may be purchased during this promotion.
- Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion.
- Orders must be placed during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
- Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
- Order Deadline: August 2, 2021 at 11:59 PM (MST)
Want to join in on the fun and craft with us at my next virtual class? Check out the links below or my events calendar for more info!
9/4 – Cards for Kids Online Card Class (**New date)
10/9 – Holiday Virtual Stampin’ BINGO & Cards (save the date – info coming soon!)
Measurements for the pieces in these projects:
- Card Base: Polished Pink – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the long side at 4 1/4″
- Mat: Basic White Card Stock – 4 1/8″″ x 5 3/8″
- Shimmer Vellum: Polished Pink – 4″ x 5 1/4″ die cut
Stampin’ Up! supplies used for this project: