Did you catch my weekly Facebook Live yesterday? I’m so excited to be adding another avenue to share stamping fun with all of you! I hope you’ll continue to join me on Wednesdays at 2:00 PM PST.
If you’re not following me on my Facebook Business Page, hop on over there and hit the LIKE button and turn on notifications so you can catch me live and craft with me!
Yesterday we made 2 cards using products from the new Hand-Penned Memories & More Notecards & Envelopes.
These notecards & envelopes coordinate with the Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards but can be used for so much more!
Want to watch the replay of yesterday’s video? It’s on my YouTube Channel!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Stamp with Kurstan Live! projects. All of the supplies I used for these cards are listed below.
Get the Make N Takes for FREE!
You can receive the Make N Take kits and PDF tip sheet for these two cards by placing an order in my online shop for $35 or more, before tax/shipping by July 4th at 11:00 PM PST using Host Code ANHN6N9J. I will send pre-cut kits of these two projects as a Stamp with Kurstan Live! Thank You.
- Hand-Penned Note Card kits gift is valid on orders placed from 6/30 – 7/4/21 at 11:00 PM PST
- Orders under $150 must be placed on July’s Host Code: ANHN6N9J
- Order must total $35 before tax/shipping
- You will need sentiments and ink to complete the cards
- Orders of $50 or more are also eligible for my SWK Rewards (read all about it here)
Want to join in on the fun and craft with us at my next virtual class? Check out my events calendar for more info!
8/7 – All Squared Away Online Card Class
8/21 – Cards for Kids Online Card Class
9/4 – Pretty Pumpkins (save the date – info coming soon!)
November & December – NEW! Stamp with Kurstan Crafty Holiday 5 Week Series
Measurements for the pieces in these projects:
- Pale Papaya Card stock – 3″ x 5″
- Designer Series Paper – 2 7/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Essentials Twine – 24″
- Basic White Card stock – 3/4″ x 1 3/4″
Feel Better Card
- Vellum Card stock – 3 3/5″ x 5 3/4″
Stampin’ Up! supplies used for this project: