Did you catch my first weekly Facebook Live yesterday? I’m so excited to be adding another avenue to share stamping fun with all of you! I hope you’ll continue to join me on Wednesdays at 2:00 PM PST.
If you’re not following me on my Facebook Business Page, hop on over there and hit Like and turn on notifications so you can catch me live and craft with me!
Yesterday I made 2 cards using products from the new Bloom Where You’re Planted Suite.
This suite is a house plant lover’s dream! I don’t have many plants but I love looking at them.
The Designer Series Paper in this suite is so lush and comforting in hues of greens and browns.
Want to watch the replay of yesterday’s Live? It’s up on YouTube!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s Stamp with Kurstan Live! projects. All of the supplies I used for these cards are listed below.
Get the Make N Takes for FREE!
You can receive the Make N Take kits and PDF tip sheet for these two cards by placing an order in my online shop for $35 or more, before tax/shipping by June 27th at 11:00 PM PST using Host Code ZRX9G4MT. I will send pre-cut kits plus a 4″ x 6″ sampler of the Bloom Where You’re Planted Designer Series Paper to you as a Stamp with Kurstan Live! Thank You. You will use some of the DSP sampler to cut out your plants and pots for the Thank You card.
- Plentiful Plants card kit special is valid on orders place from 6/23 – 6/27/21 at 11:00 PM PST
- Orders under $150 must be placed on June’s Host Code: ZRX9G4MT
- Order must total $35 before tax/shipping
- You will need sentiments and ink to complete the cards
- Orders of $50 or more are also eligible for my SWK Rewards (read all about it here)
Free Shipping from Stampin’ Up! on June 24th valid on orders of $50 or more!
Save on FREE shipping AND get DOUBLE SWK Rewards on June 24th!! Woot!
Want to join in on the fun and craft with us at my next virtual class? Check out my events calendar for more info!
Measurements for the pieces in these projects:
Thank You Card
- Card Base: Gray Granite – 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, scored on the long side at 4 1/4″
- Mat: Cinnamon Cider – 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″
- Mat: Designer Series Paper – 4″ x 5 1/4″
- Desinger Series Paper (bricks) – 1″ x 3″
- Basic White Label – 3/4″ x 2 1/2″
- (2) Crumb Cake Essentials Twine – 8″ each
To a Dear Friend Card
- Card Base: Just Jade – 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored on the long side at 5 1/2″
- Mat: Just Jade – 3 3/4″ x 5″ and die cut using the Stitched Greenery Die
- DSP (foliage) – 1 1/4″ x 4 1/4″
- DSP (bricks) – 3/4″ x 4 1/4″
- Basic White scrap to stamp sentiment on and cut out
- (2) Linen Thread – 8″ each
Stampin’ Up! supplies used for this project: