As of March 20, 2021 – we are at capacity for the virtual retreat!! If you would like to be added to a waitlist in case of cancellations, please email myself (email@example.com) or Patty (firstname.lastname@example.org) to be added. Registered participants have until June 25th to cancel. We will reach out to interested parties on the waitlist in order of request received when someone cancels.
We are SO bummed that we aren’t able to craft and cruise to Alaska together this year.
However, that doesn’t mean we can’t still CRAFT together… virtually!!
We hope you’ll join us for a Virtual Holiday Extravaganza Crafting to Alaska Retreat the weekend of September 17th, 18th and 19th, 2021! This event is open to everyone – ! The more the merrier!
• 6 Online Facebook Live Classes (More than 25 over the top projects, featuring cards, 3D items and a home décor project) using Stampin’ UP! July-December 2021 products (Holiday)!
• Kick-Off Party with GAMES and Alaska FUN
• Alaska and Retreat themed Swag
• PDF of Tips, Tricks & Photos for all of the projects (this will not be a full written tutorial)
• Private Facebook Group access for 1 year
SIX OVER-THE-TOP CLASSES
Classes will take place on Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th via Zoom/Facebook in a private Facebook Group. You will be invited to the Facebook Group as registration is submitted. The extra event fun, class agenda and additional supply lists (ink colors, etc) will also be posted in the group. You will have access to the group and all contents for 1 year following the event weekend.
1. You will be placing a $100 online order in July using a host code provided to you on 6/30. We will let you know what to order and it will be delivered to your home. You will use these supplies for the event (just like you would have if crafting on the ship, but this is a $100 order, not $150 required for the cruise).
2. You will also need to have the 3 bundles and ink featured in our event. You can add them to your $100 order (with an extra free gift from us) or you can order them from yourself if you are a demonstrator. This is in addition to the $100 order.
3. We will be mailing you an extra packet with supplies, gifts, prizes and fun goodies, to arrive about a week before the event!
THE NEW FINE PRINT (as of 4/13/21)
Due to an update we, as Demonstrators, received on April 13th, regarding delayed upcoming product for the July-December Mini Catalog, we are adjusting some of the timeline information below. We will do everything we can to anticipate and plan for the best, regarding the bundles you will need and all of the supplies that have to be ordered, hoping they are all in stock. We, therefore, strongly urge you to go ahead and place your Host Code order on August 3rd so that you can get the products you need and so that we can use the host rewards in a timely manner to order the additional products we need for the preparation of your packet that will be mailed around September 1st.
- Fill out the registration form here: ly/VirtualHolidayExtravaganza
- This event is open to ALL crafters in the U.S. – Even Demonstrators
- $50 deposit due June 25, 2021 to Kurstan del Rosario via PayPal
- This is also the last day to cancel and receive your $50 deposit
- Cancellations after 6/25/21 forfeit $50 deposit
- $100 Online Order for class items, using assigned Host Code, is to be placed between August 3 – 8, 2021 with Kurstan or Patty (host code will determine who order is placed with)
- You will need to purchase 3 bundles IN ADDITION to the $100 Host Code Order placed
- Bundle list will be available August 1, 2021(or sooner if we’re able)
- Include your bundles with your $100 Host Code Order and receive an extra gift from us!
- Registration is completely closed on July 31, 2021
- Retreat packages will be mailed around September 1, 2021
Please reach out to us with any questions:
Patty at email@example.com
Kurstan at firstname.lastname@example.org
See you soon!
High Seas Crafting Cruise 2022
**As of February 2021, the 2021 High Seas Crafting Cruise to Alaska has been cancelled due to ship changes by RCCL and uncertainty of travel restrictions.
Stay tuned for our 2022 destination and travel dates!