Thank you for your interest in my 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Paper Share!
I’m so glad you’re here!
2021-2022 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Share Includes:
135 pieces of 6×6 Designer Paper from 13 new packs of designer paper from the 2021-2022 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog.
Cost: $47.00 per share + $8 Priority Shipping (includes tracking)
Designer Series Papers & Specialty Papers (13 sets – 135 6″ x 6″ sheets):
- Beauty Of The Earth (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Bloom Where You’re Planted (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Expressions in Ink Specialty (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Hand-Penned (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- In The Wild (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Pansy Petals (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Simply Elegant Specialty (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Sweet Symmetry (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Tidings Of Christmas (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- You’re A Peach (12 – 6×6 Pieces)
- Ombre Specialty Paper – 1/2 Pack (8 – 6×6 Pieces / 4 colors)
- 2021-2022 In Color Shimmer Vellum (5 – 6×6 Pieces / 5 colors)
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper (2 – 6×6 Pieces / 2 colors)
IMPORTANT: if you do not receive an email confirmation from me within 24 hours of signing up, please contact me here.
I will put you on the reservation list and email a PayPal Invoice* on Friday, April 30th.
Deadline to RESERVE and PAY: May 3, 2021
How it works:
- Register until Friday, April 30th
- Pay your invoice when received on April 30th (deadline for payment is May 3, 2021)
- I will order all of the product on May 4th (I am expediting my order to get it divided, packed and reshipped before my vacation, at NO additional cost to you!)
- I will cut, label and re-package all items from May 7th – May 12th
- Share packages will be shipped on or before May 14th* (local pick-ups/delivery can be coordinated for May 12th and May 13th, as I will be out of town from May 15th-May 23rd) *Unless any of the items are back-ordered
- Shipping is $8 for a flat rate Priority Mail padded envelope which includes tracking and insurance
Are you interested in Ribbon and Embellishment Product Shares, too?
The fine print:
- I am only able to offer this to U.S. Addresses!
- If you don’t have a PayPal account, you can still pay the invoice received with a credit or debit card! You don’t have to be registered with PayPal.
- I will send packages to the address noted in your registration form even if the address listed in PayPal is different. If you are moving or need to change your address, please let me know BEFORE May 12, 2021. I am not responsible for packages mailed to the wrong address if not corrected before the deadline. I am not responsible for lost or stolen packages once they are registered with the Post Office.