Hi Crafty Friends! It’s February and we are back with another 3D Tutorial Bundle Blog Hop!
Check out the sneak peek of our projects in this month’s PDF! I can’t show you the entire project – you’ll have to get the PDF in order to see it!
My coordinating project, for the hop, this month is a super cute matchbook treat using the new Pleased as Punch Designer Series Paper with the Welcome Easter stamp set. I can’t get enough of this adorable chubby bunny!
The pieces I used for this are:
- Highland Heather Cardstock: 3″ x 7 1/2″ scored at 3/4″ and 4 1/4″
- Designer Series Paper Pieces: (1) 1/2″ x 2 3/4″, (1) 2 3/4″ x 3″ and (1) 2 3/4″ x 3 1/3″
- Whisper White Die cut – Stiched Labels die
- Thick Whisper White scrap – stamped bunny
- Punched Flowers – Pleased as Punch DSP
Staple the bottom flap to the back of the matchbook, giving your something to tuck your front flap into. Depending on how thick your treat is, you’ll need to play with the placement of the staple. You can either staple your treat in or just glue dot your treat inside. You’ll cover up your staple with your DSP.
I built my matchbook to hold two Ghirardelli Caramel Eggs but you can change the size to fit almost any little packaged treat. You could even use a cello bag and package your own treat and make a book for it.
I hope you enjoyed my little treat. Everything I used is linked below.
There are several ways of receiving our monthly 3D Tutorial Bundle:
1. Order $50 from my online store between March 1st and 31st to get the PDF for FREE.
Be sure to hop along and visit the other designer’s projects for January – they’re amazing!